Sunday, May 2, 2010

Alexandros


Ahh, I'm doing such a terrible job of keeping up with this blog. My excuse is I haven't been drawing much. I just started painting and I've been doing a lot of writing with Devin. Which brings me to this.

This is Devin's character Alexandros Falor, Alex for short. Devin asked me to draw references for him because he plans to do an animation with them so this won't be the last you see of him!!! The pose is a little unnatural, but I needed an open and closed hand/bent and outstretched arm. Full frontals are difficult for me to proportion out, especially with the face. I kept drawing the eyes too low until I used a reference of Light from Death Note...just to see where the eyes were in relation to the hair and whatnot. I'm pretty pleased :]. BTW, the sword is made of Stygian iron.

And I think that's all for tonight, kids. I'll try to post again soon.

~Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment