Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Sketchwork


As I said in my previous update, my parents came to visit this past weekend. We had a great time! :]

Because of their trip, though, I hadn't had a whole lot of time to draw, so what I did today was put together a collage of sketches I may or may not finish eventually.

Up top left we have a silly sketch of me, and below me is Devin. I meant for these to be our dA IDs, but I doubt that will happen. Top right is perspective Sikris tossing a cigarette butt (smoking is very, very bad!). Underneath Si is Oserin having her morning coffee before her run. This may be finished eventually. Aside from Os is the human version of my horse char Lucia. I'm still working out her design and this was just my first sketch. I very much like the marking over her nose. Below Lucia is a quick tablet sketch of Oserin. I mentioned in a previous update that I may be doing some character makeovers and this was the first sketch. I was also trying out my new tablet!

My birthday is coming up soon, and since my parents were here to visit early, they gave me my present early. It was a new Wacom Bamboo pen tablet. I absolutely love it!!! My first tablet was a Wacom Graphire 4 which worked really well. I kind of wanted to upgrade though, just to see how it would effect my work.

I recommend this tablet! More details on that, later, though ^_~

Until then!

~Mandy

P.S.: If you didn't know, you can click the image to make it bigger!!!

1 comment:

  1. Lucky! Better be seeing some awesome art with that fancy tablet! :)

    ReplyDelete